Airbrush cleaning glass pot
Use to clean your airbrush without overspray.
- Multi-purpose airbrush cleaning pot, eliminating overspray and mess in your work area. Simple, self-contained receptacle for airbrush cleaning. The airbrush cleaning pot also doubles up as a handy airbrush stand. The lid has a filter to keep paints from spilling out, preventing over-spray whilst spraying cleaner through your airbrush before a color change. Must have for airbrush users!
Easy to use:
- insert one of the included filter pads in the filter tube.
- Spray your contaminated cleaner through the aperture and into the pot (if using).
- Fill the jar 1/4 full with water and close the cover.
- Add solvent to your airbrush’s color cup and spray through the rubber port in the cover, flushing the pigment from the brush and into the pot.
Comes with total of two filters.